Why Choose Xpressdocs?
Top businesses partner with us because our software has greater versatility, and we provide all-around care. What used to require a gaggle of vendors now takes one.
When you choose XD, your team gets on-demand access to an easy-to-use Brand Management Platform stocked with pre-approved, branded assets.
- Need inspiration for your next postcard send? We offer a huge stock of direct mail templates, continuously updated and topped off with your logo and color scheme. Want something seasonal? We have templates perfect for summer, holidays, and any other occasion you can think of.
- Our approval workflows make ordering fast and easy. You can pre-approve taglines, logos, images and more, so you never have to worry about outdated logos or business details.
Custom pricing options let you find a system that meets your unique needs, and up-front prices include a low implementation fee (no licensing fees for our proprietary tech).
While other companies outsource these tasks, we have a 125,000-square-foot facility with state-of-the-art presses and dedicated experts. We handle everything ourselves, so you enjoy unparalleled turntimes (your materials leave our door within 24 hours in most cases). Because we don’t allow third parties to interfere with these essential last steps, we can more easily control quality and timing.
We provide several layers of human expertise to ensure you get guidance whenever you need it. Our Solution Consultants can help with technical aspects of the software and offer feedback on direct mail strategy, best practices, and design options. Plus, our contact center offers customer support via phone, email, or live chat, and you get a dedicated Account Manager to help along the way.
Both our experts and our software work together to ensure you get what you need when you need it. This high-level efficiency:
- Supports one-on-one personalized fulfillment
- Lets you track orders and see order history
- Allows us to fulfill completed AND partially-completed orders
We continuously innovate to make sure you get superior products and solutions, and we back everything up with certifications:
- Certified compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System – provides the international standard that outlines requirements for quality management systems (QMS). We us it to demonstrate consistency and quality in our processes and procedures.
- Forest Stewardship Council Chain-of-Custody Certification – ensures that products we use come from responsibly-managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits.
We’re committed to keeping the world clean and green. That means we operate among the most efficient and environmentally responsible print facilities. In this continued effort, we:
- Recycle all of our paper
- Maintain a paper stock comprised of 90% recycled products
- Use environmentally friendly inks